Make Your Summer Sizzle with STEM-tastic,
Hands-On, FUN Science!
Check out our 2019 Summer Specials!
Looking to add some FUN into your camp calendar this summer? High Touch High Tech of CLT offers Sizzlin' Science Summer Camp field trips that bring a FUN, hands-on & educational experience direct to your campers!
Our Sizzlin’ science field trips transform summer camp into a living laboratory through our unique discovery-style learning approach. All High Touch High Tech programs are taught by our team of scientists and are totally hands-on and totally participatory for each camper. Our scientists are able to accommodate as many sessions as necessary to meet the needs of your camp.
Children in grades pre-k through sixth grade will be engaged in 30-minutes of non-stop, hands-on scientific exploration! We use materials that are concrete, safe and relevant to the everyday lives for children of all ages. Upon completion of the field trip, students will receive a cool science certificate and ALL programs include “make-and-take” experiments!
“Our children had a ball, and really enjoyed their time as geologists. What a fun and
educational experience! I’d be glad to recommend High Touch High Tech to anyone!"Ms. Solbakken, Camp Director
Huntersville P. ChurchHuntersville, NC
Stimulate children's imagination & curiosity for science!
High Touch High Tech will engage your campers in exploratory, hands-on, FUN, science experiences for 30-minutes, serving as many groups as needed to meet the needs or your Summer Camp.
30-minute session per group
$5.00 per student
$150.00 program minimum.
*Please Note: A $20.00 travel fee will apply*
This supply intensive, educational experience includes all equipment and materials needed to turn your camp into a real science laboratory!
Camp Counselors, Staff & Parent Chaperones are welcome to participate free of charge!
Sizzlin' Summer Specials for 2019
- Bubbly-ology©-Uncover the mysteries of air, if you dare! Discover air pressure, put an egg in a bottle, spin a pinwheel and more!
- Drip Drop©-Get up close and personal with several different types of droplets. Learn about cohesion with a paperclip float, a bubble tower and much more!
- Gas Blast©-Discover how gases are made naturally and chemically. Have fun in our gas races. Build your very own anemometer and much more!
- Going in Circles©-Make bubbles go in circles and build your very own Loop Plane to keep!
- Go with the Flow©- Discover the amazing science of how things flow. Have FUN as we learn about erosion 3 different ways and observe the way air and water flow!
- Kitchen Chemistry©-Roll up your sleeves for some CHEMISTRY FUN straight from your kitchen! Make your very own sidewalk chalk! Create our amazing blow mud & blow it up like a balloon!
- Lab 101©-Learn all about acids and bases with our special indicator as kitchen chemicals magically change color instantly. Create our amazing blow mud & blow it up like a balloon!
- Light Fever©-Pull out your psychedelic glasses to meet ROY G. BIV. Learn all the groovy news about light and how it travels. Develop your own Solar Picture and make a UV bracelet to take home.
- And More!
Investigate how fun and interesting science can be through hands-on learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do you cap the session size at 20 children? A: In order to maintain the hands-on nature of our programming and provide assistance to as many children as require, we request to limit the size of the workshop.
Q: Are the supplies included with the program?A: All supplies are provided by High Touch High Tech. Our Scientist will bring enough supplies for each camper to enjoy a hands-on experience.
Q: When will the Scientist arrive?
A: Our Scientists require only 5-10 minutes to set up for your program; therefore, you should expect them to arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of your program.
We Look Forward To Visiting Your Camp!
Join in experimentation that challenges student problem solving skills!